Friday, August 28, 2009

A bit about my life...

When i was younger I lived in a shop with my mum, dad and brother. I was about 9 when we moved, just after my younger sister was born.
I live in a small town just near ACT, Australia.
We moved into my nan's house and lived there for about a year or two.
Ever since I was born my mum and dad has fought alot and broken up a fair bit.
While we were at my nan's house my mum and dad broke up for good. Dad bought a flat down the road and took $30, 000 of his and mums savings.
While they were apart my mum bought a new house while dad stayed living in the flat.

When I was 13 i got woken up one night and my mum and brother were sitting on my bed crying.
mum told me my dad had just been killed in a car crash and I didnt even cry because i was in so much shock.
Mum had to organise the funeral and we didnt have very much money at the time but we got by.
while we were at the funeral director's place with the police they were being quite rude calling the coroners body snatchers and laughing. This made me quite upset.

I am now 16 years old and doing fine. i'm in year 10 and have lots of caring friends who i love. i still miss my dad everyday. It is something I will never get over but something that I have to bury deep inside me forever.

1 comment:

  1. hi sweet, my name is gisela im from portugal. i have 24 years old. im a sad person to! i live with my grandmother but she die when i was 13. my world just dessapiar. i lived with my dad a year but didnt work. i live with my mom but still didnt work. i live with my husband for 7 yeras. hes the only thing good in my life. i feel so sad somedays because my mother dont give me love and my dad even dont call to say hi... hope you answer to me and talk to me sometimes. kiss

    ReplyDelete